With 2024 now here we would like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year. Welcoming in the new year gives a great opportunity to look ahead and see what some of the big events are going on in the local area in 2024.
- Highbridge Festival of the Arts: March 4th-16th
The long-running festival of performing arts, now in its 76th year, returns with Speech & Drama, Dance & Music entries
- Burnham-On-Sea Food and Drink Festivals: May 25th & Oct 26th
eat:Burnham festivals takes over the town centre in the spring and autumn and brings together a variety of foods or local to the West Country and Somerset. From speciality cheeses to freshly made Yorkshire Pudding Wraps there is every food type you could imagine.
- Classic car show in Burnham-On-Sea High Street: April 13th
Dozens of classic vehicles will go on show at this Easter event organised jointly by Burnham Chamber of Trade and Bridgwater Classic Vintage Club
- Burnham-On-Sea Book Festival: May 17th-19th
The 2024 festival returns to the Princess Theattre from May 17th-19th
- Burnham-On-Sea rescue services day: Sunday August 25th
Dozens of emergency services from across the south west will gather on Burnham’s seafront for the town’s rescue services day the day before the August Bank Holiday.
- BosFest: Aug 30th, 31st and Sep 1st
The popular, annual live music and arts festival returns to Burnham
- Burnham-On-Sea seafront fireworks: Sunday November 3rd
The popular seafront display is scheduled to burst into life with a spectacular display. The event was cancelled in 2023.
- Burnham-On-Sea Carnival 2024: Monday November 4th
The colourful carnival cavalcade returns to Burnham-On-Sea, featuring dozens of huge illuminated carnival carts.