With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to start preparing for the most romantic day of the year. Are you planning on spending the day with a romantic dinner? Or perhaps you’ll go to the cinema? If the usual Valentine’s Day gestures have become something you’re uninterested in, or you just feel your partner deserves an extra treat this year, why not celebrate a little differently with a weekend away in your static caravan?
Static caravans allow you to experience the freedom of a new place but with the added benefit of homely creature comforts. Not much more could be more romantic than enjoying an evening under the stars with some breath-taking scenery. With that, comes the chance to travel and explore, finding some truly beautiful destinations to enjoy with your love this Valentine’s Day.
We’ve put together some of our favourite reasons as to why you should take a trip away in your static caravan this Valentine’s Day.
- Spending Valentine’s Day in your static caravan is often the cheaper option when compared to the money that would be spent in an expensive restaurant. Why not cook your partner their favourite meal in your static caravan?
- Choosing for a Valentine’s weekend away can be hugely expensive, and is definitely wasted money if you have a static caravan waiting for you to enjoy!
- Create a campfire near your caravan to roast marshmallows or enjoy a romantic and cosy snuggle with your loved one.
- Need to bring the kids? Most static caravan parks will be full of activities to work as the perfect distraction.
- Planning an entire weekend away from start to finish is a great way of showing your loved ones how much you care about them. Try and include little thoughtful memoirs throughout the weekend, too.
If you’re hoping to own a static caravan before Valentine’s Day and are unsure where to start looking, we can help! Take a look at the holiday homes we currently have available here. For more information or to simply talk to the Retreat Estates team, give us a call on 01278 795006 or visit our contact page.